Hello and Happy,Weekend!!!

How do spend your Saturdays?

Tomorrow I will work on light chores, laundry, etc

What about you?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will go to the supermarket early in the morning and then do whatever laundry or cleaning that needs to be done. That way I can have Sunday with nothing to do.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I usually do laundry on one morning of the weekend but go out in the afternoon. Tomorrow I'm meeting college friends for lunch. DH and I usually take a drive to our favorite coffee shop whether it's Saturday or Sunday. We really know how to live it up, don't we? :lol:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a routine for Saturdays, haven't since I became Mum's carer. In the last three y they've just been marked by not having appointments, but now Mum's in care everything is changing, and the whole week is less structured. Today I put towels in the wash, have two phone calls to make and possibly a trip to an op shop (if they're taking donations, which most of them around here aren't at present).

Silver K

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm currently job seeking right now so tomorrow I will probably just stay home and chill with my boys. Weekends are like "pause mode" for job seeking. I can't afford to go out either so I'm content staying home in my nice warm bed.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I'll need it. Job searching is worse than trying to find a date 😂
Tell me about it! I'm not looking forward to it after seven years out of the workforce and aged sixty. (Mostly I'm not looking forward to all the hoops Centrelink make you jump through for starvation money.)

Silver K

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tell me about it! I'm not looking forward to it after seven years out of the workforce and aged sixty. (Mostly I'm not looking forward to all the hoops Centrelink make you jump through for starvation money.)
It's really tough out there. I worked 7 years at the same company, a night shift. I was tired of nights so I took a chance and found a day job that paid even better, only to get fired on Dec 26 because I wasn't "a good fit." I shot myself in the foot.
Good luck to you too, I hope you find something you can enjoy.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really tough out there. I worked 7 years at the same company, a night shift. I was tired of nights so I took a chance and found a day job that paid even better, only to get fired on Dec 26 because I wasn't "a good fit." I shot myself in the foot.
Good luck to you too, I hope you find something you can enjoy.
Thanks, same to you!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to get things done,whatever it may be,so that Sunday is my free day.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to actually get stuff done around my house, but I usually end up vegging out on the couch watching TV. My goal for tomorrow is to actually work on some stuff in my pottery studio. Last weekend I painted mortar on my basement wall, so I figure I deserve a weekend of getting things done that I actually enjoy.