Question of the Day, Friday 12 April 12, 2024

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Weekend!!!

Do you have a special dish that everyone looks forward to you bringing for dinners, holidays or just because?
if not is there one that someone else brings? answer both if you like

my buffalo chicken dip and Nicole's cheesy potatoes

what about you?

Last edited:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone looks forward to my Christmas cookies every year. I'm also known for, and am always asked for at least one of these for family get togethers...Dill pickle dip, Monkey bread, Tea Biscuits, Carrot cake or Cheese cake. There are a few others, but those are the most popular.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pasta salad. I make my own dressing and have my combo of veggies, cheeses and meats; so thats what I get requests for. Even my mother asked for my “recipe” last year because my stepdad was missing it after they moved. Our old church often did potlucks and church ladies looked for it. I miss those!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Everyone knows I like to bake more than cook so they ask me to bring a dessert which usually includes something chocolate.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love cooking, but I am never really invited anywhere so I just cook for me, and share with my dog and cats. They appreciate it at least!
When it's a holiday, Mom makes a delicious potato casserole I really like. :yummy:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are all cheesecake lovers,so holidays,etc. there's always one involved.The kids are always sending me new recipes...I love it!When we get invited to our neighbors for one of their cook outs,we have an ongoing agreement in that they love my macaroni salad and my angel food cake,and I love her crab salad.So we make enough that we each get some from the other.Works out great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a salmon dip once for a party, outdoors. i thought it was good but no one ate it.
i looked at it and it was covered with flies, ha!!!! the crackers weren't touched