Question of the Day 01/13/16

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning TCS! :wavey:

The Question of today is about outfits ;)

How many outfits ( blouses, tshirt, jeans, jacket, cap or hat, scarfs,... do you have in pink colour? :D

:wavey:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1 sweater which I happen to be wearing today.  It's a lighter shade with some gray in it.

Might be a t-shirt somewhere.  Probably hot pink.  Oh and I have a fuzzy pair of socks that are hot pink also.

That's probably it.  It isn't a color I usually gravitate to for clothing.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
None unless you count the Hello Kitty sleep shirt I have that has some pink stripes on it. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have a very pink t-shirt that I don't wear because there's nothing worse than looking like the inside of a watermelon when you're out in public. 

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just one pink/peach coloured summer dress, and a pair of pink pajama bottoms.

And then a bunch of ballet tights, and my pointe shoes, if they count. and one pink ballet skirt. Which are all very light pink.

I have nothing against pink, I actually find it unfair how it has a "girly" image associated with it which is seen as negative and worthy of rejection (Don't see that with "boy" colours).  And one of my favourite colours is antique pink - but as I already look young for my age (Pushing into my late 20's, but I'm always mistaken from being 17-19 years old) so wearing pink just makes me look even younger. It's just a matter of not wanting to be underestimated or being seen as dumb and naive, which I regularly had a problem with 

So outside of the studio, I don't have a lot of pink. Granted, would be nice just to not give a damn about it and just go for some more items anyway! Including decor.  

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have 3 or 4 pairs of thermal bottoms that are light pink, and a pink winter knit cap. that's it for me with pink. i like the color pink, but i stick to colors with my clothing that can be washed together.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a rose pink. I have lots of pink clothes, too many to count. Have a new rose pink Shetland wool sweater that I love, but it's scratchy, even with a tee shirt underneath. Rose pink looks very good on me with my complexion, but I don't have anything in neon pink. Today it's frigid - 6 degrees. The furnace runs constantly, but it's still cold in places in the house, so I've got on a heavy cotton sweater and a denim turtleneck on. 

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, I've got a couple pink tops that I can think of but haven't worn them in a while because they don't fit me right now.

The bathrobe I'm wearing is pink.  It also has a lot of red fuzz balls because I washed it with a red blanket that shed.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Gee, I am so glad that @DreamerRose  posted before me 
 and now feel I should add my own response just to keep them company.   

1 bright pink t shirt though have had many in the past.   1 pale pink shirt.   1 deep rose pink jumper.  1 pair of pale pink jeans.   1 pair of pale pink ankle boots.  Several pairs of pink socks. 1 pink square silk scarf.  Used to have 1 lovely pale pink cashmere jumper but it got eaten by evil moths.  
     Oh, and my hair was dyed a kind of pinky purple a few months back and the colour which is left in now is pink  (my hair is naturally dark brown turning gray).  

Guess it's fairly obvious I like pink.   That sort of muted damask rose shade is about the only pink which doesn't suit me (I think).

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
None...no wait...that's only semi-true.  I have a long-sleeved black tee shirt with some pink in the print, and a pair of pink ankle socks that I got for Christmas.  I wear the tee with sweatpants for pj's,  so the socks make good slippers.  How funny...the most co-ordinated outfit I own is pj's!