Being Reviewed Question About Titles

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Hello TCS staff, I apologize for interrupting in this way, but it appears that title on TCS has changed- I have been an Alpha Cat for a while now, including after the new format switched from "member, well-known member, etc.," back to the old system. However, when I logged in this morning, my status had changed to Adult Cat. Please let me know if this is something that can be fixed. Thank you so much!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Anne was just working on the permissions so let's just give it a little time to see if it straightens out. There's still a LOT going on behind the scenes and there will be a few glitches. :)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woke up this morning to see the spiffy, new, subtle 3D-looking banners for the Titles.:clap:

groovy.gif

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ok, still looking into this, but I fixed your account for now. If anyone else is having the wrong title showing, let me know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before the change of platform I had become "Super Cat" but now I am back as "Alpha Cat". In my profile I'm asked to update my status and I wrote "Super Cat" but I don't know if this is correct. Many thanks for any help.