Puzzled

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Had an alert that a post was deleted as it as was off topic? Would have helped to quote the post> I am nearly 80 and we do tend to ramble a little but I did not think I had so grossly oiffended. ,, maybe this is the wrong place for me after all. Also I have 40 posts but am still kitten.

scared to post any more now.. thought I would be happy here.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please dont be disheartened, we are all on a learning curve here. From your posts you seem to have a lot of experience with caring for ferals and will be able to share that experience with others and of course your lovely stories. This is a wonderful site with so many friendly people with a wealth of knowledge to share. Stay put, dont go anywhere.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Don't be scared to post, please, a deleted post is not meant to be a derogatory thing against yourself.
I don't remember the count of posts before the next stage after "kitten" but in any case, I hope you stay :)

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember I also received a notification that my post was moved as it was not in the correct forum topic (I forgot what was that all about anyway). So do not be disheartened.

I think the "ranking" is based on when you started to join. Not really sure. It is just probably a fun way to distinguish which ones have been here the longest. LOL. I also do not mind it anyway. :)

Stay with us. I am also new here (joined a year ago I think) but I have learned a lot about cats (since I grew up with dogs :) ).

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi islander islander :hithere:

Please don't be put off by having a post deleted. It happens to the best of us (me included) occasionally. There are all kinds of reasons for a post being deleted, so please don't be scared or take it personally :hugs:

As to your title, to move up from 'Kitten' status you need 20+ posts and 5 days of membership. I see you joined on Friday, so you hadn't hit the 5 full days of membership requirement yet ;) Titles are based purely on number of days and posts (with the exception of the Site Team), so it isn't anything you've done wrong. Please do stay with us - TCS is a wonderful, friendly site, and a great place to make like minded friends, help kitties and have fun :lovecat:

Promotions and Benefits
Moderators, Mentors And Advisors - All About Tcs Roles

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
islander islander I second everyone else's efforts to get you to remain a member on the site. :thumbsup: Not only is TCS a caring and supportive community but I think you will enjoy yourself immensely. We have appreciated your enchanting stories and savored your lovely pics. Be patient, give it a bit of time and I'm sure your status will move up in no time from 'kitten.' I look forward to reading more about your extraordinaire cat adventures. :lovecat:

P.S. I share your love of dogs and other animals too. ;)