put it here cause it is weird behavior and not eating habits

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I consider this weird behavior and not eating habits. My kitten likes taking my chips now. I gave one to him to prove that he wouldn't like it cause its salt and vinegar chips. He ate the chip and started going after my bag for more ugh my kitten is addicted.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spice and Silly will both just about take the ends off my fingers to get at a Pringles. They really like the Cheeseburger flavor.  I never let them have more than just a little bit from one end. I semi-crush it and watch them go at it.

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah mine loves potato chips too. I practically have to fight her off when I have some. I'll give her a tiny bit. Good thing I don't have chips often.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Almost every cat I have had liked potato chips. They have a lot of fat in and on them. Kinda makes you wonder how good they are for us, doesn't it?

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Frannie likes to lick the powdered cheese off of Doritos. She doesn't eat the chip, though. I figure it can't be too good for her, but she likes it so much I always break off a little piece for her.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My camera on my phone doesn't work anymore so I will post some more when my boyfriend gets home because his camera works but he is potty trained (litterbox trained) he has been since 2 days afer I started potty training him and tomarrow he will be 2 months old.

alayna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thats adorable. a friend of mine's cat likes to eat doritos. Once we were sitting on his couch eating chips and the cat actually knocked a chip out my hand and proceeded to eat it 

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hahaha that is cute Tabby will practically knock chicken out of your hand if you don't push her away or give it to her

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yea everybody says he is alil bigger than most kittens his age right now he is laying next to me and I'm in so much stomach pain I can't eat or sleep I can barley drink water

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you want to see updated pics of buddy please message me