Purry is chewing on everything

Cat Grrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi: Purry, my 2 yo dsh (spayed) is chewing on everything. She chews on computer cords. This week she chewed and swallowed part of the cat dancer toy, before I was quick enough to grab it from her mouth. She chews on the chain link fence (trying to send us a signal she wants out). She is an indoor girl but we walk her on a leash 3 times/day. She steals ziploc bags from the counter and chews on them, and plays with them like a cat toy. I had to take all the string toys and put them away for safety. I have only had her 3 months, since I rescued her from a golf course, her previous owner could not care for her and gave her to me. We are her 3rd owners.

She does parkour off the walls and is a very active girl. She hangs upside down from her cat post and goes crazy for a laser pointer many times per day. She is a very fun kitty. If there was a kitty circus I’d sign her up!

I was wondering if you guys could suggest some good cat toys that will let her chew them safely. What about dog chew toys?

Thanks in advance.

BTW she is going to the vet on Sunday to make sure she hasn’t eaten anything that’s causing her problems

Grldm3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There are cat chew toys or small dog chew toys. Rex can be a little chewer sometimes as well and he loves his taco to chew on. Something about its scent makes him go crazy for it, even compared to other cat nip toys. It was like $3 at petsmart and he just goes crazy for it. Other than that a thing he likes to chew on is cardboard.

Attachments