Purring Kitty

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ahhhhh.... :) Dont you just love that moment when your kitty jump up an curls up on your lap? Then you pet her a bunch, she starts purring, giving you a massage. After that she cleans hersellf thoroughly. When she finishes that, she curls up once again to go to sleep..... until she hears her food bag gingling.

:p

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Cute!

My oldest cat Abby is a real snug bug!  As soon as I sit down she's on top of my snuggling. As soon as I get into bed she's right there on my right side up by my head wanting to me give her big bear hugs and head smooches. All the while she purrs and purrs!  I love the sound of her purr.  I've actually fallen back asleep in the morning when she moves in for a good deep snuggle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwwww :3 thats so cute! :D

ayeshajae

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It really is one of the best parts of my life 'w'

My particularly needy kitty mittens loves his love, sometimes too much and gets demanding though hehe. He jumps on the bed wit me and meows right on my face and paws my head and tries to get under the blankies with me, purring up a storm, he loves doing this at around 3am to 5am btw =,=

I love kitties ! !

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol at least the friendlyness and cuddles make up for lost sleep >.<

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah ive just been woken up by my 4 month old meower so she could have a cuddle. Now shes comfy and cleaning herself, making her licking noises and banging my face with feet. Not cool for 3am, least shes cute so she can get away with it

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww... that happens to me all the time too :D

tweety91

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
shes finally stopped and is asleep. now im wide awake! might keep tickling her and annoying her. payback to mouse. mwahahah