Purina cat chow and food???

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kinsey's Pet

OMG! Yes. Kinsey poops all the time, I thought maybe it was normal for her age (i have never had a KITTEN indoors before). It's ridiculous. Anyway, thnk you guys so much. You have all been very helpful i will try one of the foods you have recommened. I'm thinking either california natural or maxximum nutrition.
California Natural

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My younger cats switched over from kitten food a lot earlier than a year.. They will be one next month. I would have fed them kitten longer but I have a 2 and a 3 year old too. The first few months they were separated in a separate room. Then after that I tried using separate bowls but everybody ate out of whatever bowl.. Usually Rocky was eating up the kitten food and he is already kinda chubby. Since I already had a lot kitten food, I ended up mixing it with the adult food and feeding everyone that.. The mix was mostly adult food. I think it is key to find what works for you and all of your cats. If the kitten starts to seem overweight I would switch over.

Hopefully when the time comes to switch them over to senior food.. I like to think ahead... I will switch them all at around the same time because they are all within two years of eachother.