PSA: Fancy Feast Savory Centers may be at your local Costco

Mac and Cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Costco has not had much wet cat food for the entire pandemic. I know they stopped carrying Friskies and Fancy Feast for a long time. Just wanted to let people know that I just spotted a 24 pack for $28.99 at my local Costco in the PNW. Not sure how long they will have it or if this means they will start carrying it on a regular basis.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
If there was only one and no labels it was possibly returned from another store. Not sure how many you have. Great news! Thankx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mac and Cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If there was only one and no labels it was possibly returned from another store. Not sure how many you have. Great news! Thankx
It was an entire pallet. I didn't get any because it's a little too high in phosphorous for my elder cats.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Here in Los Angeles the Friskies pate seems hard to find. Prices have increased significantly ... 😩:gingercat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mac and Cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~ Here in Los Angeles the Friskies pate seems hard to find. Prices have increased significantly ... 😩:gingercat:
I know! 😭 Prices have gone way up on everything. My neighbor told me WinCo has pretty good prices on Friskies, but IDK if you have that store in LA. A couple weeks ago, I had to buy a new prescription food for one of our cats. I only bought one case at the store (I couldn't find it in single cans) because I wasn't sure if he was going to like it. To my surprise, he loved it. So, I went ahead and ordered a second case via Chewy at $60.99 for 24 cans (ugh). He's on steroids right now and underweight, so I'm letting him eat as many cans as he wants because I'm trying to fatten him up before we have to start weening him off the steroids. It turned out he wants to eat 3 or 4 a day. So the next day I ordered 3 more cases and the price had shot up to $65.99 a case over night! I am pretty mad about it, but what am I going to do? He wasn't eating much at all before the steroids and is refusing any of his normal foods. I'm happy to buy him whatever he wants to eat, but the prices are offensive. Luckily, our other two cats still eat the food he is now rejecting, so at least I am stocked WAY UP on the other options.