Project Runway

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are any of you watching this season? It's one of my favorite shows. I was a little surprised at Oliver's demise, though he kind of brought it on himself. I think Victor will win, but believe Burt will shock everyone by going all the way to the final three. It's amazing how someone (me) who mostly wears jeans and t-shirts can get so caught up in a show about fashion.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like the show too. One really gets to judge the designs and not be affected by the personality of the designer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

I like the show too. One really gets to judge the designs and not be affected by the personality of the designer.
That's true. Anya is my favorite and I would love to see her win. But is she the most deserving? I don't know. Burt does some really beautiful clothes. And I don't have the problem with his personality as the designers who live and work with him.
Plus, I think sometimes they (the other contestants) are unfair to him, though I don't hear all that they do.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't seen it in the past 2 weeks.. been missing it. Is Burt still on? I cannot stand him.. he reminds me of (and looks like) my coworker.. same arrogant "I am better than you because I am older" attitude, lol.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Gah! Must remember not to read these threads!
I love the show but in Canada we don't even see the start of the new season until Monday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Draco

I haven't seen it in the past 2 weeks.. been missing it. Is Burt still on? I cannot stand him.. he reminds me of (and looks like) my coworker.. same arrogant "I am better than you because I am older" attitude, lol.
Yes, he's still there. It's Josh I have a problem with.

Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Gah! Must remember not to read these threads!
I love the show but in Canada we don't even see the start of the new season until Monday.
Sorry! You are in for a real treat this year, though. IMHO, it's been the best season yet.