Programming Cat

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eclipse has a habit of not only sitting on my keyboard but changing settings.  He has even managed to bring up TCS's coding (according to my DD).  So a couple of months ago I quit receiving emails from TCS.  I am not sure how to fix this.  They are not in my spam folder and I checked my setting in my profile.  Any other suggestions?

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sometimes unsubscribing from everything and the resubscribing can fix the problem. I was having issues a couple of months ago, and that worked for me :)

Love that Eclipse is training for a new career :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there an easy way to unsubscribe from them all at once?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
If you go to Subscriptions --> Edit My Subscriptions, there's a dropdown menu on the lower left you can use to mark "All", then
"Delete".

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, still no emails.  sigh

I must say I am learning a lot about my computer and shortcuts on the keyboard.  He has managed to turn off the wi fi mode, and enlarge the text.  He unmutes the sound and is always adding to my post-it note.  There is a function key that enables the finger pad which I don't use.  For weeks my cursor was going all over and text was moving to the middle of sentences.  Apparently I drag the heel of my hand over it when I am on my couch.  My son figured that out for me.  When ever I try to do anything the computer freezes.  I am getting faster at closing the laptop when he is coming over.

He really does not like TCS.  It's like a magnet for him.

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe if you turned your laptop back to factory settings, would help..? 
 Like, put them back in default..?

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
idk  This computer is about 5 years old and the battery is dead.  Not sure it would survive the 'trip' back in time.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A propos nothing whatsoever, except thinking about computer stuff, I vividly recall the day that my supervisor at a previous job stood in front of the room and announced in a very chipper voice, "OK, guys, today we're cleaning our mouse balls!" and the entire room fell apart.