Problems Creating New Album(S)

tumbleweed01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been having problems attempting to create a new album under my profile. I have gone to the Image and Video tutorial where it says that to create a new album, go to the profile "Album Section" and use the "Create New Album" button to start a new album. I have gone to my profile and have searched high and low. I have been unable to find either an "Album Section" or a "Create New Album" button. The only information that I can currently find in my profile regarding albums is the "default album" containing my avatars.

Also, I supposedly should be able to move a photo from my Avatars album to a different album however I have the same problem there. There is no option to move the photo to another album. The only options presented to me from the "Avatars" album are "add photos", "edit photos" and "reorder photos".

Finally, the tutorial section says that there is a checkbox option presented when uploading photos from my computer to a post which says "upload a copy to the Avatars album where it can be moved to other albums". I have searched high and low and there is no check box of the type described presented when I am uploading a photo to a post. I can only upload it to the post but not to the Avatars album. If I want to have a copy of the photo in the Avatars album, I have to do a separate upload to that album. 

Can someone help? Thanks.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The photo albums/galleries are being updated by the tech people at the moment. There's a release scheduled for this weekend, but whether everything will be working right after it is still up in the air.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I have been having problems attempting to create a new album under my profile. I have gone to the Image and Video tutorial where it says that to create a new album, go to the profile "Album Section" and use the "Create New Album" button to start a new album. I have gone to my profile and have searched high and low. I have been unable to find either an "Album Section" or a "Create New Album" button. The only information that I can currently find in my profile regarding albums is the "default album" containing my avatars.
Have you clicked here?View media item 128378
It should take you to this:

View media item 128379

Last edited: