theroyals

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm no expert but wanted to say how very beautiful they both are! They both have such striking coloring. Just gorgeous!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Wow, gorgious is just the first name!   Stunning tons of being super stunning!

Ok, we are done for the moment with the superlatives, back to work.

They seem to be points.   Are their eyes blue?    If not,  I will come witha further guess, but I wait with your answer.

As both mom and son have essentially the same looks - point and long hair - both are recessive genes - its fully possible they are purebred, sort of.

The son has white, he is a"lynx mitted point". The white spot gene is dominant, so THIS feature he must have got from dad - and point and long fur too, of course. (or does the mom has some white spots too)

They are apparently tabbies, so ts Lynx point for them both.

Hairy, rather big, point - there is as I know just one recognized breed -  Neva Masquerade, or pointed Siberians - where they are siblings breeds.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Yes! Their eyes are light blue/grey - light coloured.

Thank you so much for your input! My friends and I originally though they were Birman Lynx Point, but I believe your suggests are probably closer to that they potentially are! :)
Funny you tell this.  Its of course correct both Birman and Ragdoll can too be described as hairy, rather big, point, and even probably may be lynx. Blackout of me?  Perhaps.

But by some reason, I apparently dont see no Birman or Ragdoll in them. 

Thinking again, there is Ragamuffin too.  That could be another possibility, thought, even if they are more rare.

Hairy, rather big, point - there is as I know just one recognized breed -  Neva Masquerade, or pointed Siberians - where they are siblings breeds.