Princess Ally.. Best Friend

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Princess, sweetheart, you lived a long and wonderful life. Your people made the difficult, compassionate, loving and unselfish decision to let you go from this Earth.

RIP baby, you were so loved and are still.:rbheart:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Princess, you may now rest at your eternal castle where you will still get to freely roam and run like the royalty that you are. You were deeply loved by your family, and will forever be missed.

Until you meet again.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you for having to make a decision that no one wants to make, but is done to take away suffering and comes straight from the heart. That precious girl deserved no less.
Now comes the heartache. The endless dark thoughts, the missing her so bad that your heart physicallty aches, and the stream of endless tears. All those should haves, could haves, that come from your new companion, grief. But they have to be met head on, dealt with, and tucked away, only to return to torment you when you least expect it. Until enough time passes, and you learn a new life's order without her, and you realize that because of that love you shared with her, she would never want you to live your life this way, full of pain and misery, but with joy and seeking happiness, as life is meant to be,because that is exactly what you would want for her yourself. "Death cannot take that which never dies" and you know that her love will be with you always.
Your pain is shared by many here, we know how painful this can be. But know also you are not alone, and we will always be here to listen and to grive with you, take care my friend......RIP dear Princess, you will be forever held in loving hearts.....

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Princess Ally, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

What a lovey, long time she had with you. But where there is love, and eternity is not long enough, is it? This is what I know, and I say it over and over and over again...love does not die, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. She is with you still.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
She lived a long time with you thanks in much part to your love and care, and I am sure that neither of you have any regrets. She is fine now just fine, and when you see her again she will thank you for taking such good care of her and it will be a joyous reunion.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart: