pregnant stray

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Soooo i guess i have a thing for strays! our new guy handsome came into the picture (neighbor brought him to us covered in fleas and bite marks) now he is neutered and a big baby house kitty.

Well we moved and driving to and from town i almost hit this calico 5 times before i finally.stopped and took her. (Its the country so figured it was.someones cat)

She was really really skinny and she has been gulping down food and noooow im 100% sure she is pregnant. She went from annorexic to big old mommy pouches in 2 days. And her teets are leaking. Thays fine...im getting her spayed after. She is great with people and is in love with me. But she hates our dogs (theyre obnxious it took handsome forever to deal with them) and she hates handsome. She growls and has even attacked him. Not sure what to do? The house is big and plenty of room. But she is kept in my.room with a gate up so the dogs cant get in but she can do as she pleases and ahe stays in my room. Tonight is the fighr night handsome dared to come in and she didnt attack him just growled. Will she ever get along with him??

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Also...handsome WANTS to be around her. And right now he is under the bed where ahe has been sleeping the last few days and she took a new spot beside rhe bed on the floor. So she is tolerating him being kind of close now. He also ate from her bowl.when she was done and she didnt go after him