Pregnant cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Does Squirt's butt look the same as it did last week?
No, but she still has some of that black stuff on her privates. I think I saw what looked like some mucus discharge on her vagina today but it is so small and nowhere near the amount Salem had 5 hours before labor.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today's weights are -

Luna - 274
Yuki - 278
Pip - 272
Onyx - 311
Nova - 287

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since cats, just like dogs, ovulate after mating, it is possible for litters to have multiple fathers so maybe Onyx has different genetics. Conception can occur at different times so kittens and puppies can be born on different days or at different stages of development.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Since cats, just like dogs, ovulate after mating, it is possible for litters to have multiple fathers so maybe Onyx has different genetics. Conception can occur at different times so kittens and puppies can be born on different days or at different stages of development.
Could be, there was a really big feral muscle cat that used to attack tigger outside and would always make him run away when he came around. But the genetics can't be that different as all the cats that were abandoned all started with one litter. I stopped seeing him close to the time I took the last three in however he was one of the reasons I took them in that day because tigger got his second wound from him and I felt so bad for him and didn't want him to get hurt anymore.
I remember seeing that black cat as a kitten because he had lots of scars on his face and never ever got close but he came back some time later as a big muscle cat picking fights. At first when I saw the newborn kittens and because they were wet I thought they were all black so I figured they were the big muscle cats.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today's weights are -

Luna - 305
Yuki - 310
Pip - 314
Onyx - 343
Nova - 321

1002211316a.jpg 1002211316.jpg 1002211316b.jpg 1002211316c.jpg

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It posted twice. Ignore this post lol

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Pretty sure I just witnessed Squirt have a contraction, gonna be a long night.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can ripples be slower? There are all clean blankets around the spots she has "nested" at. There is a lot more movement in her belly but she just seems like she wants to sleep. Might be tomorrow by the looks of it. Swear I saw ripples but they were slower than the video's I have seen.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna check on her in about a hour and if she hasn't progressed farther I will go to bed.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
First stage labor is usually 24 hours. Any news?
Her belly is really active but no ripples or contractions that I have seen. She keeps wanting to clean salem or tigger the moment they go next to her to the point salem was batting her away. She seemed restless last night but tigger was in play mode trying to wrestle everyone. She moved to different spots a lot last night but today she seems fine. Might be another day or two but I can't see it being longer. Her belly is HARD and she still is chowing down kitten food. She would let me gently pet her sides a lot over the last couple days but today she moves away pretty quick and she is just probably uncomfortable. Her belly has been really hard for a while now. As bad as I want to rush her I can't so it's just more waiting on my end. I was worried her kittens were stillborn but the last couple of days her belly got more and more active. Her nipples got bigger and I can feel her mammary glands. She does lick herself a lot more but not her privates or belly like at all.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would also like to add that the horde they came from had some Siamese and I know they are pregnant for longer. Could that play a part in it if she has got some Siamese in her? The horde all started with one litter I was told. Idk if that is how it works or if she is just holding on to them for as long as possible. Hope it happens today but who knows at this point.:crossfingers: I missed Salem's labor up till like two kittens were born so I am still very much a noob at this.