Pregnant Cat With Discharge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skittles0414

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After following your link, I realized I'd mistaken it for a different article that has a similar title. I read several. Just wanted to clear that up real quickly. Anyway, about the food: I use about 3-4 lbs of various meats to 1/3 a cup of vegetables and grains. I only use ingredients that cats have an easy time digesting and aren't known to cause gas or intestinal discomfort. The balance is fine and I've found all the same ingredients in cat food I've bought before. I always read the ingredient lists. All three of my cats have perfectly healthy stools. In fact, Ygritte used to have diarrhea eating dry food until I introduced her to this diet. My cats do not strain using the litterbox, nor do they show signs of constipation or diarrhea. They love the taste. That's the last thing I'm going to say about the food, though, I'm here for advice on something else.

Skittles0414

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Playful and happy as ever, her belly is about the same size at the moment, she is still producing milk, and I have still noticed no discharge! Urination still seems normal. :)

RejoiceErb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Playful and happy as ever, her belly is about the same size at the moment, she is still producing milk, and I have still noticed no discharge! Urination still seems normal. :)
YAYY! How many weeks pregnant is she? :vibes:

Skittles0414

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's a stray, so i can't say for sure, but I'm thinking about 3-4 weeks. :D

RejoiceErb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's a stray, so i can't say for sure, but I'm thinking about 3-4 weeks. :D
If you’ve noticed her belly growing I would think that she would be more than 3-4 weeks. Generally the belly doesn’t start to get big until around 5 weeks. Can you feel kittens kicking? Oh and if she has milk she isn’t definitely getting close to giving birth.