Pregnant cat .....unsure when she maybe due

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there I'm new to this group . I have this cat I took in a little while ago as she was always wondering around about 2 weeks after I noticed she was pregnant as her nipples where pink and large and her stomach was rounded and firm about a week later later I noticed movement when I felt her stomach . And now I've been seeing the kittens move on the out side and pretty big movement for approximately 2 weeks my issue is 3 days ago her belly seemed to be lower and now she looks alot smaller theres no sign of labour no sign of a mucus plug shes just been laying around sleeping I'll attach some pictures to see if someone may have an idea on how far she could be
20191013_141542.jpg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
Here are a couple of articles that may help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you she definitely especially with those blue eyes of hers and her laid back personality. I'll sure post a reply when she has them whenever that may be as her stomach just keeps changing ahaha

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Shes back in one of the boxes I've made up for her wich is the same one she keeps going too she was in there yesterday and slept for 4 hours while in there it's why I'm so confused becuase the sign's shes giving me are all over the place :insertevillaugh:

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Will do 😊 I just want to try my hardest to be home when it happens incase something ends up going wrong. I have 2 other cats that have been with me since they where both around 5 weeks old and they are good with her usually just dont know how they nwoukd react to kittens especially newborns so I'll just keep her completely separate when I have to go out even if its for 5 mins . My main worry is probably my older girl as she has her "moments" where she can be abit nasty.

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you , yes I definitely will sorry about some of the words and the way they are spelt my phones keyboard doesn't always type what I push on. Today she looks bigger again like she did few days ago. Shes still living her food and no signs of pre labour or labour so I honestly have no idea haha. I'm hoping she will enjoy the fact she gets to have her babies in a warm safe environment. Here in Australia we've started hitting the hot days even though it's still spring. But we have our storm season coming up and storms on and off the last couple of days so I'm actually glad shes in with me

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I just noticed her milk has come in when I was rubbing her belly is it true its normally delivery in approximately 49 hrs

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
No, it is not always true. Milk can come in several days to a week before delivery. It can even come in after delivery, but she is close!

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay thank you I've just been worried becuase she still looks so much smaller then what she was days ago

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Today she has been really sluggish and has just laid around looking uncomfortable she did it in this position for a good hour with her leg slightly up but didnt look like she was in labour ortht she was in pain ould it maybe be the start of labour though

Attachments

Asharigirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is still laying around in the room I hav set up for her that reallyallshe has done I say as watchd her a fair few times today she seems to get comfortable but a few minutes later will suddenly hop up blankly stare and go and lay back down again