Pregnant Cat! Help!

Asderion

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat too has suddenly become pregnant, the stupid enough history has left. We had 2 cats (both female and not sterilized) and somehow we were brought a VERY furry kitten saying that this is also a female kitty. We accepted it, every day its fur became thicker and thicker ... in general, only after half a year we noticed that this is a male cat) Now there is a happy shaggy monster and one pregnant beauty walking around my house. WHAT to do with it when she will give birth I do not represent .. Should I equip a place? And what to do with the umbilical cord, how to feed mothercat when she will feed the kittens. And I heard that cats sometimes for no reason throw kittens, how to feed them then?

Here are all of them :D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Asderion

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, thank you for transferring me to a new thread.) I'll read the article without fail, until birth, it seems to be far away, although the stomach is already very large. Yes, I want that she gave birth, the kittens have already been found where to live (friends agree to take them) and parents have a nice house, in any case, I can give them kittens to care, but after the birth, I will already sterilize both females.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old are your cats?

You will want to neuter him before he gets the other female pregnant too.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Did not quite understand the question, how could he be neutered if a girl got pregnant from him?
She is asking if you have had the male cat fixed after you found out about the pregnancy. There's still another female cat there who he can get pregnant. Where do you live/what is your first language?

Good luck! I will continue to read this thread and check in with your progress.

Asderion

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1) Yes, the cat was neutered after the girl became pregnant.
2) Spotted and black both 1- year old, ginger - 5 months.
3) Mother tongue is Ukrainian and I was born in Ukraine, but I am about a year and a half working in Britain, Newcastle. Now I`m back to Ukraine for a couple of months, then again in the UK.

Asderion

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
BTW - Black one - called Dean, Ginger - Soraka, Spotted - Sona :D

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
Lots of UKs in your life UKraine, United Kingdom. Welcome to the site & please continue posting. I don't know if I've ever conversed with someone in the Ukraine before. I am in New York.

Asderion

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lots of UKs in your life UKraine, United Kingdom. Welcome to the site & please continue posting. I don't know if I've ever conversed with someone in the Ukraine before. I am in New York.
Yes, it's nice to meet you, I looked through your gallery) I must say that you have a VERY serious cat: D

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
I'd love to see pictures of a cat smiling or laughing. I suppose Luciano is serious, but I would describe him as intense. He plays with intensity. Right now he is ill and at the vet; see my thread in Cat Health for details.
Also, my cousin Sivan will be performing in Kiev Oct 1. She's never played there before - if you can recommend any cool places, please do. And if you like jazz, please go see her. Sivan Arbel – Vocalist and Composer

Last edited:

Asderion

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Unfortunately, in these dates, I will not be in Kiev (