Pregnancy going well

hotpink

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm pleased to say Sadie is doing well. She is getting larger by the day & I can feel the babies moving around. She has 21 days to go, at the least. She has begun snooping around everywhere, I'm assuming for a suitable place to give birth. SHe jumps in the dresser drawers, sniffing in cupboards, it looks a little silly and is very funny. She has also become pretty affectionate which is wonderful because she normally isn't a very affectionate cat.
I will post pictures of the kittens when they come!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HotPink

Well, I'm pleased to say Sadie is doing well. She is getting larger by the day & I can feel the babies moving around. She has 21 days to go, at the least. She has begun snooping around everywhere, I'm assuming for a suitable place to give birth. SHe jumps in the dresser drawers, sniffing in cupboards, it looks a little silly and is very funny. She has also become pretty affectionate which is wonderful because she normally isn't a very affectionate cat.
I will post pictures of the kittens when they come!
Hotpink....I was wondering how things were going? Have you had the dad neutered yet?? If not...it's really important that he be kept away from Sadie until she is spayed.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hotpink

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's going in in a couple of weeks. They don't really go around each other or interact at this time, they do meow to one another when they see eachother though.
But, yes, he is going to be fixed!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HotPink

He's going in in a couple of weeks. They don't really go around each other or interact at this time, they do meow to one another when they see eachother though.
But, yes, he is going to be fixed!
Good...just remember.....he needs to stay away from her until she has been spayed.

Katie

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's good to read a post where everything is going along well.

Be aware that your male cat can still be fertile for up to two weeks after his neuter, as it takes that long for all the sperm to clear the body.