Prednisolone reaction? Very worried…

Status
Not open for further replies.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
It is so clear from the pics that your cats live an amazing life and Bentley looks beyond happy. As for so called "early" signs, most of us have felt that there was something that we missed; however, this is much more clear in retrospect because now you are thinking in reverse. On the face of it, taking a cat to the vet because they look different or have a new habit is almost always premature and results in no diagnosis. Often vets don't want to run tests which may cost a lot of money when no symptoms are present.

Not wanting to chase a wand or walking a little differently may have had nothing to do with his condition. For as hard as it is, try not to reach a conclusion which never existed.
I know this is probably not the right forum anymore for these kinds of reflections so this will probably be my last post in this specific thread.
You posted in the exact right thread and, once again, I am so sorry for your loss. When a cat passes, we lock the thread out of respect. You are more than welcome to create a thread about Bentley and your feelings about him in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Crossing the Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.