Prayers for the Southeastern US today please

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad everything is ok for you Brandi!

Checking in from work here. We deffinately escaped the bad stuff, but I found this rather amuzing. When I walked out of my house this morning there was a whole young pine tree, roots and all, about 2.5' tall laying between DH's car and our deck. Then when I drove away, there was on on top of our back steps! (3' off the ground) And then 2 houses down there is a car who's driver side window has been broken forever so it's covered with a trash bag.....you guessed it, little pine tree sticking out the window! More were littered up and down the street where they came off of, about 200-300' from my house. They were planted along the road last fall there. DH may try to replant them. I dunno yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear everyone is doing okay. What a sad, scary day.
They had a home video the Enterprise tornado today on the news, and I was going to post it, but I can't find it yet. The tornado is a ways away from the neighborhood where the video was filmed, but across the street from the videographer, it still sucked a trampoline up in the air (probably, hmm, 15 feet? at least twice as high as the privacy fence it was behind) and tossed it around up in the air a bit, then it fell back in the yard.