Post your sleeping beauties!!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought I add this one too of them both. You can that they just had a Lion's cute done :)
They are too adorable for words 

I tried to get lion cuts for my girls once. ONCE. It was an epic fail.  I handed them over and decided to wait in the parking lot since it wasn't close to home and I didn't know how they'd react. The groomer came out about 20 minutes later and said the following:

1. Neither would allow him to bathe them. Sophie very reluctantly accepted dry shampoo. Lilith would not. That wasn't a big deal as I had bathed them myself recently. I was more interested in the cut and sanitary shave. 

2. Nail trim? Sophie did OK. Lilith. Nope. Wasn't having it. She scratched him. 

3. Lion cut? HAHAHAHA. he wanted to give Hurricane Lilith back to me the same way she came in. After I pleaded with him, he was able to get the sanitary shave done WITH ASSISTANCE but that was it. Sophie handled the sanitary shave a little better but she was still not very well behaved. 

The moral of the story? We were asked to not come back. I did tip the poor guy well though. Now I groom them myself. Sophie's gotten better. Lilith? Well, not really. She'll let me do it but only for very short intervals.

She's 5 pounds and took down a grown man. 

suecatcrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kat,

My mom's Tammie is the same way. So we take her to the vet and they sedate her before they groom her.  Cost more and we only do It when she really needs it.

My 2 love their groomer. I wont take them anywhere else. They seem to like women more than men.

I had to laugh when you said that your 5 lb cat took down a grown man.

If you go to another groomer make sure you find out if they taken a class in how to groom cats. Some haven't.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Kat,

My mom's Tammie is the same way. So we take her to the vet and they sedate her before they groom her.  Cost more and we only do It when she really needs it.

My 2 love their groomer. I wont take them anywhere else. They seem to like women more than men.

I had to laugh when you said that your 5 lb cat took down a grown man.

If you go to another groomer make sure you find out if they taken a class in how to groom cats. Some haven't.
Most groomers around here won't even touch them. They do small dogs only. 

Lily's a character. She bosses around the other cats and my 40 pound dog too. When she looks in the mirror, she sees a lion 

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Haha, my photo in post #307 is the same. Pierre is actually the smaller of the two cats, but you'd never know it from that picture!
same with my picture--the black/white kitty is bigger than sasha but it's just the way they are laying. sasha is 2 weeks older than moe but he'll eat anything edible!

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ratman and tucker snoozin in the sun:

moe was trying to sleep:

he has his own bed and...this ain't it!

pretty soon these 2 are not going to fit on the same perch!

this was when tucker was a little tike and valentine decided she was his mom:

this was when we first adopted valentine. she would always lie next to ella when she was sleeping. she did that from the very first day!

she would lay like this, guarding HER baby lol

i've never seen a cat so good with a baby and i've had quite a few cats. if ella cries, valentine will come running and rub her head on her to calm her. she is the sweetest cat EVER. so lucky we found her!

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Beautiful cat, indeed! But with all due respect, I can't take my eyes off Kellie! And I'm a woman! Imagine that! LOL
Awww .. That's a very nice compliment Grizzly, especially I usually crop myself out & leave only the kitteh in all the pix
Nooo! Don't crop yourself out again! You look absolutely amazing! Seriously!  

suecatcrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Most groomers around here won't even touch them. They do small dogs only. :rolleyes2

Lily's a character. She bosses around the other cats and my 40 pound dog too. When she looks in the mirror, she sees a lion :lol3:
We don't have many groomers that will take cats either. Luckily I found a good one.

Lilyou sounds like something. lol

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hahaha, the poor baby seems exhausted, he had a long day.

Zeus too cute :-)