Post Your Favorite Photo Of Your Cat

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

My new baby Mia!
Wow...I still can't believe I have Siamese cat. Santa given my gift too early, thank you Santa!

She is a tiny Siamese baby, she's only 3 months ...sorry it's blurry.

ladybellac17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is Mishu D' Lion .She has been sick with Herpes and Calisi virus that have been very aggressive and she's recovering slowly and Feeling better. In this picture she's not willing to get up from bed [emoji]128570[/emoji] . She's a rescue and trusting momma has been a challenge for her she has been homeless for many years. She is doing well and this year has been a whirlwind of love and snuggles from momma to a scared kitty who has lived a hard life . I make her as comfortable as I can and spending tons of $ on her health that momma can't afford but willing to make her feel better. She is a lovely Maine coon who is sure to talk to me and is great company and by now she is really starting to willingly come to me at times for snuggles and wanting to be petted. I am over the moon that she feels safe to seek and wants to be loved. I love her so. She has beds and fleece blankies and momma blends her food in blender to make it easier to eat while she's sick. From the initial day she came into my home a huge sick mess and now she is beautiful and healthy,groomed, kitty. Mishu is still trusting me. But the road of trusting is going well.[emoji]128513[/emoji]. When she's sick mom as bed is the recovery room and sleeps with me when not feeling well, but now it seems it's her way of getting extra snuggles,which I am LOVING. Mishu says hi to you all friends. [emoji]128522[/emoji] Thanks for reading and sharing .
Momma Ladybellac17

ladybellac17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a sweet baby [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]