Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Haven't been on in awhile, but saw a thread for Blues/Greys and thought a few pictures of my now one year old Thor would be nice to share!!! 
Is that really Thor? The kitten you thought might have Down's Syndrome? Wow, he looks fantastic now. I can't believe how big he's grown. 

How is he doing, walking and balancing OK now? Is his Mum still with you too?

josbd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all, noob alert! Saw this thread and had to post a pic of my Toby. He showed up as a stray, aged about ten months around 3 years ago. I think he is Russian Blue, but unsure He is quite a character

thorsmama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Is that really Thor? The kitten you thought might have Down's Syndrome? Wow, he looks fantastic now. I can't believe how big he's grown. 

How is he doing, walking and balancing OK now? Is his Mum still with you too?
Yup, thats Thor! He is doing wonderfully! Sadly, when I was hospitalized for awhile due to health issues and my friend was watching them, Navi(mom) got knocked up and when she went to give birth she had complications and was in labor too long. She was put under to get the kittens out, and passed while under. There were 2 kittens. Which I bottle fed and kept. Males, Simba & Loki. Thor's been the BEST big brother. He cleaned them and kept them warm, and I fed them. Simba is the Tuxedo in the pic cuddling him.

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol3:   Tiger definitely looks like he's in charge there @Crazy4Strays
 .  :nod:    We're talking chilled out master of all he would survey if his eyes were open here - now that is serious kitty-command.  :worship:
:lol3: He walks around the house with a very calm and regal bearing. It's quite obvious to all who observe him that he knows that he's the head kitty. :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Very fine blue velvet kitty you have there@josbd, that belly fluff looks particularly dense and silky.  
   Hope Toby lets you have a nice belly rub on a regular basis - if he does, please give him one for me.  

@ThorsMama   I am very sorry to hear your update about Navi.  Thor is such a stunning cat and it is wonderful to see he is doing well.  Also that he is being such a great big brother for Simba and Loki.

thorsmama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Very fine blue velvet kitty you have there@josbd, that belly fluff looks particularly dense and silky.  
   Hope Toby lets you have a nice belly rub on a regular basis - if he does, please give him one for me.  

@ThorsMama   I am very sorry to hear your update about Navi.  Thor is such a stunning cat and it is wonderful to see he is doing well.  Also that he is being such a great big brother for Simba and Loki.
Thank you  @MServant  she was a good girl, and her boy grew up beautiful and strong. And i have 2 more boys that are nutty to keep me busy. 

josbd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Toby chooses when to bestow his favours on us...... he is very autonomous, but it seems the older he gets, the more he wants to be cuddled (like us all, perhaps!). Thank you for your kind words, I shall indeed pass on the belly rub!

So many very beautiful cats here!

spirit kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is a she and actually her name is Misty. She is truly an amazing cat but really is more like Amazing reincarnated soul. She will sit between my children with my Chihuahua's harness on and curl up between my children for a 3 1/2 hour ride never moving. [emoji]128525[/emoji]

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Spirit Kitty   Misty just made my heart miss a beat.  She is such a cutie!   
 Your photographs of her are fabulous too, really capture her personality.  It looks like her personality is somewhat bigger than she is, definitely a blue kitty.

How old is she? Do you know?  

Anyone else notice how Misty's front paws look heart shaped in that second photo perching on the edge of the bath?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

This is too adorable, but I'm not sure your iguana / lizard (sorry, I am not knowledgeable about reptiles) is quite so chilled about this sleeping arrangement as Misty is here.

Has Misty just been spayed here? (Looking at belly and front leg looking like they had recently been shaved). 

Last edited:

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a she and actually her name is Misty. She is truly an amazing cat but really is more like Amazing reincarnated soul. She will sit between my children with my Chihuahua's harness on and curl up between my children for a 3 1/2 hour ride never moving. [emoji]128525[/emoji]
What a lovely girl! 

spirit kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:spit:  :lol2:   :heart3:    This is too adorable, but I'm not sure your iguana / lizard (sorry, I am not knowledgeable about reptiles) is quite so chilled about this sleeping arrangement as Misty is here.

Has Misty just been spayed here? (Looking at belly and front leg looking like they had recently been shaved). 
Yes, she was just spayed! Love that naked belly! Lol