Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my new housemate.  He is a very pretty cat, IMO.  His legs are shaved for surgery.  I am embarrassed to say I have not made a final decision on a name.  He was an unhandled yard cat when I took him in for TNR on Dec. 17.  Since I had to have him in the house for recovery, I decided to try to bring him into my house to live.  It has gone well and I am very pleased with this kitty.  He still wants to attack my hand from time to time, but at other times he is a serious nuzzling lover.  He needs to play often.  His purr is the loudest!  He is a small cat at 8 lbs and he is about 11 month old.  He has improved the dynamic of my household.  I 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Very pretty @Boris Diamond  .  
     I hope you find a name for him soon - before that fur in his legs grows back.  Poor guy.   I hope he is settling well in your home but not completely taken over yet.  
   Nothing quite like life with a blue cat to teach you the human's place is to serve.  
    You might find he grows a bit now you have taken him in, esp as he is only about 11 months. Plenty time to learn not to eat your hands too.  

Hope we see more of this guy, and you keep us updated on how he is doing (and of course what his name is going to be.) 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Hah, all my cats wear bells on their collars beside their name tags and chip tags. At least I know when they are underfoot and I can tell by the sound they make with all that stuff hanging on their collars just who it is trying to creep into my room at night and hesitating to see first who is already occupying the good spots before jumping up and landing on another cat which would not be good at all.

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might be getting in a gray foster cat today. A local man threw a box of cats on the road and there was a gray cat and black cat in the box.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
One of the other foster homes took the other one. So they are both safe now.

Hoping we are going to see some photos of your latest new arrival here now.  
   Once settled and ready for camera and modeling sessions of course.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, that is quick work with getting him to accept being lifted and held like that.  
   He is really handsome too.  His coat looks in pretty good condition - is he letting you groom too?  

Lovely photos @Crazy4Strays  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
You have a great hairdresser there @ThorsMama  .  
Does he charge a high fee?   ​I love Thor, great so see his photos here.  

Tiger definitely looks like he's in charge there @Crazy4Strays  .  
   We're talking chilled out master of all he would survey if his eyes were open here - now that is serious kitty-command.