Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Abc12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My baby tuna 🥰 princess of the family. The most affectionate of my three cats. She loves to flop around on the floor. She has the cutest squeakiest little voice. She’s such an angel she could never hurt even a bug. She’s the only one of my cats that will bring me gifts (toys). Certainly not the smartest of the bunch but that’s what makes her my forever baby.
IMG_3779.jpeg

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
what’s even more funny is I got her down, turned back around and finished scrubbing the sink, she’d gone up again and was pathetically meowing like “mum i did it again…”
That's half the
My baby tuna 🥰 princess of the family. The most affectionate of my three cats. She loves to flop around on the floor. She has the cutest squeakiest little voice. She’s such an angel she could never hurt even a bug. She’s the only one of my cats that will bring me gifts (toys). Certainly not the smartest of the bunch but that’s what makes her my forever baby.
View attachment 467985
Oh she's just adorable- she even looks like she's a sweet little love bug- love that pink nose

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 467985
Tuna is adorable! And she has the intelligence to be loved in a good, caring home :winkcat:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 467985
Tuna sounds (and looks) absolutely adorable!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is she a big girl? She's very beautiful,looks like there's some Maine Coon in there somewhere - I really don't see " grumpy " look- she looks studious...... I love her look
Thank you! I think she's wonderful. She's biggish? Not huge, at least not in weight. She is 9 lbs and mostly fluff. But she's long! And tolerating my weirdness for treats lol!

If she had any maine coon in her, I know where her father came from. A maine coon stud in our neighborhood escaped his home a few short months before a certain scrappy little kitten appeared. It's all just a guess though, unless I tracked down the potential dad and got a DNA test. 😂 Unfortunately I don't know if his family ever found him.

VideoCapture_20240121-142851.jpg
VideoCapture_20240121-142908.jpg

20221220_201255.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I think she's wonderful. She's biggish? Not huge, at least not in weight. She is 9 lbs and mostly fluff. But she's long! And tolerating my weirdness for treats lol!

If she had any maine coon in her, I know where her father came from. A maine coon stud in our neighborhood escaped his home a few short months before a certain scrappy little kitten appeared. It's all just a guess though, unless I tracked down the potential dad and got a DNA test. 😂 Unfortunately I don't know if his family ever found him.

View attachment 468575View attachment 468576
View attachment 468582
I don't think you need to go to that effort, TobiDaDog TobiDaDog ;) It's patently obvious "Who's your daddy?" is Mr. Mainey Man. Reese is VERY Mainey in everything but weight. And very adorable, BTW.:goldstar:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 468575View attachment 468576
View attachment 468582
Hee hee,9lbs!!!!And soool long- she certainly must be all fluff❤ I agree with tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 no question "Who's ya daddy"

She sure is a beauty

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hee hee,9lbs!!!!And soool long- she certainly must be all fluff❤ I agree with tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 no question "Who's ya daddy"

She sure is a beauty
Lol thank you guys! I've always wondered. But yes she doesn't weigh very much. She WAS incredibly malnourished as a kitten and also suffering from several infections, so perhaps that's contributed to her small size. People would gasp when they picked her up. She was fluffy so you couldn't initially see how skinny she was. But underneath it all she was a sack of sharp bones. No muscle tone at all - just starvation.

Or, on a lighter guess, maybe her mother was a small cat.

Either way, I love her to death!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol thank you guys! I've always wondered. But yes she doesn't weigh very much. She WAS incredibly malnourished as a kitten and also suffering from several infections, so perhaps that's contributed to her small size. People would gasp when they picked her up. She was fluffy so you couldn't initially see how skinny she was. But underneath it all she was a sack of sharp bones. No muscle tone at all - just starvation.

Or, on a lighter guess, maybe her mother was a small cat.

Either way, I love her to death!
My Bella,6yrs old is barely 7 lbs- she's just a pipsqueak with a real big tortitude! Big things come in small packages 👍
20190623_071830.jpg

That's my lil lovebug