Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Caoimhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW I don't think I have seen a more beautiful kitty face ever than Alva's ! let me look for a pic of my first cat Snookie who had a gorgeous delicate featured face with eyeliner it seemed. She was a main coon mix with thumbs (polydactl) who lived to 18 with fel leuk. She was a 5week old in Ca foothills found with a bad foxtail eye injury that healed perfect.
The gold stripe on her head was her "mean streak" that went away age 5 or so. She said my name once Yearyy! for Gary ...
(cats DONT say g letters BTW ) or P or T etc she had her tail sideways as she spoke which was weird -I will never forget that! My tortie at 15 said same thing 3-4 times now -calls me yeeeary this is 100% true.
ok folks post pictures of your cats saying your names!
snooki ornament.JPG

Last edited:

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sorry to stray lets stick to the "post pics of your torties calicos - so heres my Calico maniac (parents are ferals) Mom is now fixed:) I tried to say no to her- my birtday present "suprise" last year ...I really didnt need cat #3 but she rubbed my face with hers on our first visit ..and that was that....Mookie is a tortie on topside , Calico on bottom side- and plays with my 17 yr old Tortie. Her tail is now huge and amazing.
precious4weeksold (1).JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 259998
Another of my sister's cat BooBoo from the 80s/90s. Long hair tortie, she was a great one...
engine4154 engine4154 - She has the look of a great one.

I love these old photos - hidden away in drawers, in albums, and in shoe boxes - which suddenly come to light once more, and are scanned to become a part of the Digital Age. That they exist at all, is a joy unto itself, but it's the reason that they exist which brings real joy - cats who have, long years ago, crossed over and who wait for their Loved ones to be called to join them, and whose photographs - as fragile and as ephemeral as they might be - have been guarded and looked after almost as assiduously as were these cats themselves while they were here on earth - to preserve their beauty and dignity in frozen slices of Time - the very records of memory.

Caoimhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Silly autocorrect. I meant to write that she SURE loves her balcony. :p

Very well. I actually do have a few pictures fro the last photo session that I didn't share with you here, so I guess I might as well... ;)

And why not one from when she was a teeny tiny little kitten?

Okay, okay, I'll stop bombarding you with pictures now. :angelcat:

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Silly autocorrect. I meant to write that she SURE loves her balcony. :p

Very well. I actually do have a few pictures fro the last photo session that I didn't share with you here, so I guess I might as well... ;)

And why not one from when she was a teeny tiny little kitten?

Okay, okay, I'll stop bombarding you with pictures now. :angelcat:
She is absolutely gorgeous!! And she seems to be a very compliant model as well ;)