Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we all are familiar with that look. Calicos can do it much better with their unique colors. The Ladies have the intimidation stare down pat.
Oh yeah. This reminds me to find the pic of my tortie where she really looks like she judging you. It could be meme material, if I were clever enough with words... to be continued...

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous! You don't get to bring them home same day?
I could have, but I had to go to work after I picked her. I have the day off Monday, so I'll have a lot more time to oversee the initial introductions. They do same day pickups if they can approve your application quickly enough (usually they call the landlord of renters to make sure pets are allowed; maybe they do other checks too).

Since the poor kitty had been waiting there since April, adopted once only to be returned, they weren't too concerned about me picking up a few days later, though.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could have, but I had to go to work after I picked her. I have the day off Monday, so I'll have a lot more time to oversee the initial introductions. They do same day pickups if they can approve your application quickly enough (usually they call the landlord of renters to make sure pets are allowed; maybe they do other checks too).

Since the poor kitty had been waiting there since April, adopted once only to be returned, they weren't too concerned about me picking up a few days later, though.
That makes sense! Hope you have a good introduction day Monday.