Post-Neuter Issues with Rescue Kitten

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry this happened to your kitten. In all my years of sn/ tnr I have never seen anything like that. I would have checked him then and there before going home and complained loudly to see that. His face looks awful. I personally would also never sn a kitten so young.

That is terrible and they are cta for sure and not being honest. I hope he is ok and recovers well. As for the complaint, don’t expect much. I did that with a group once against a practice and nothing at all came of it. These people mostly all just cover up for each other. But it is good you made a complaint anyway and if it does acheive anything let us know. I had one dvm send my Merlin home covered in feces exposing me, my family and their hospital to c difficile. They lied about it as well! I posted here about that at the time. I should have filed a complaint. I did write a review though.

And by the way, it happens in human hospitals as well, I have video/ pic evidence of the entire nursing staff but one in a step down leaving the icu and the step down from 2-5 am. When I complained to the one man left sitting in the hall he lied to my face saying they were all changing the patients with the doors closed, all doors but one were open and no one was there except one of the 2 good nurses there at all, who showed up a little while later out of the room with the closed door. You cannot imagine the levels of corruption at this facility. It would take a novel and more for me to write about it.
He is adorable 😻

Last edited:

reba

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
People should not be discouraged if nothing comes immediately after they file a complaint. It’s hard and complicated to bring a case, not so hard for word to get around via the network (e.g., social media.) Plus it’s the fact that several people complain that eventually they have enough proof to act.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People should not be discouraged if nothing comes immediately after they file a complaint. It’s hard and complicated to bring a case, not so hard for word to get around via the network (e.g., social media.) Plus it’s the fact that several people complain that eventually they have enough proof to act.
Several people complained about the same dvm in my case. I was invited to join the group complaint by someone at a site where I wrote a review of what happened. Absolutely nothing came of it. The state agency dept involved absolved the clinic of everything.