post funny cat picture and memes here

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother had a cat like that. Fluffy was totally addicted to bread. One time my brother and his wife came home from grocery shopping and just left the grocery bags on the counter while they went to another appointment. When they came home they found Fluffy in the living room with a whole loaf of bread. She had ripped into the side of the bag and eaten the loaf from the center out, until she was so full that she couldn't eat anymore (her stomach was distended, and she obviously had a tummy-ache), but she was curled around the remnants of that loaf of bread and wasn't letting anyone get it away from her.

The one advantage was that it was incredibly easy to pill Floppy. All you had to do was knead some bread with your fingers until it was more like a dough ball and then hide the pill in it. She would swallow it whole.

Margret

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother had a cat like that. Fluffy was totally addicted to bread. One time my brother and his wife came home from grocery shopping and just left the grocery bags on the counter while they went to another appointment. When they came home they found Fluffy in the living room with a whole loaf of bread. She had ripped into the side of the bag and eaten the loaf from the center out, until she was so full that she couldn't eat anymore (her stomach was distended, and she obviously had a tummy-ache), but she was curled around the remnants of that loaf of bread and wasn't letting anyone get it away from her.

The one advantage was that it was incredibly easy to pill Floppy. All you had to do was knead some bread with your fingers until it was more like a dough ball and then hide the pill in it. She would swallow it whole.

Margret
:doh: I meant to say
The one advantage was that it was incredibly easy to pill Fluffy.
Floppy was my cat, the one just before Jasmine. Fluffy was, oh, 30, 35 years ago, and was my brother's cat. :dunno:

Margret