post funny cat picture and memes here

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was cleaning out old sent and received email messages. And came across this from 10 years ago

1706715816828.jpeg

It is a very young kitten that was attacked by a crow. Damage to mouth, tongue, and more. It had to be tube fed but resisted. It had to be wrapped and confined in order to feed it. The rescuer's grandmother crocheted several "papoose" style wraps I think this button mushroom one is just adorable. And yes, the kitten apparently survived and healed well enough to eat without a tube.

It is interesting, as I scroll through these old e-mails. Some, like this one, may be read. Others, which the NYTimes allowed me to read and save back then, are now blocked unless I get an account. I'm deleting those, but will keep this one.

Do any of you have old, forgotten e-mails lurking in the depths of your computer's files?

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lord of the Rings.... but with cats!!!! It does not get better.

View attachment 469273
Wow. This is BEYOND relatable at the moment, I just rewatched the trilogy for the first time since seeing it originally when I was maybe like 10? I was making orc noises before and our tuxie Rue stopped from playing and looked in on me like uhhh mom you good? Lolololol