post funny cat picture and memes here

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::rbheart: TYSM for posting this, Mia6 Mia6 -- absolutely pricelessly precious. Sharing to my socials with a pointed message reminding everyone that BUB was born feral with many health issues and in almost every similar case, would not have lived. Each and every cat is unique and precious and deserves a loving permanent person/family and home, or managed colony care by loving caregivers.
Yes, she certainly was unique. So tiny and those huge eyes, and sweet tongue. Her life was short but she was loved and we all
loved her. I'm so glad her daddy shared her with us.💝

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she certainly was unique. So tiny and those huge eyes, and sweet tongue. Her life was short but she was loved and we all
loved her. I'm so glad her daddy shared her with us.💝
A HUGE BUB fan from the start. I have a lot of BUB stuff including one of her sweaters, a mug, 2 calendars, lots of stickers and her book. She was all that and so much more -- a global inspiration and I'm sure she brightened many a day for many a person out there. Every time I'm down or having a hard time with something/someone, and I see any of my BUB things, I automatically smile and know that it's going to be all right. That's how powerful she will always be.:loveeyes::hearthrob::runningcat::hearthrob:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Since today is Dress Up Your Pet Day

Below is an except from the Dress Up You Pet Day website:
"It is important to note that Dress Up Your Pet Day was started to promote well being and encourage bonding between pets and their owners. While some dogs are happy to don a snazzy jumper or a winter coat, not every creature will be content to trot around the park in a tutu or go for a walk dressed as Yoda or Captain Hook. Pet costumes should be safe, they should be comfortable, and owners should never force an animal into an outfit. Some models are much more willing than others, so take care to read your pet’s reactions and proceed accordingly. Double check every outfit for loose attachments, for example, buttons, and make sure there’s no risk of a pet overheating or struggling to breathe or move."

1579007002437.png

1579007081526.png

1579007120682.png

1579007157752.png

1579007268775.png

1579007546061.png