Possible to buy the original Revolutions?

lomofirefly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, my kitten is old and big enough for flea medicine but jeesh so many scary stories :( my last cat used Revolution and he did fine but the Revolution Plus knocked him out for a couple days it scared me so much that I don't want to use it on my kitten. I had looked into Advantage and Frontline/Pet Armor but now im nervous to use them too. Is there a place where I can still purchase the original Revolutions? Or am I being too overly cautious? My sister uses Pet Armor and her cats do fine but I just worry.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always used advantage. My cats never go out side. So it's not crucial. I keep forgetting to buy and use it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lomofirefly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have always used advantage. My cats never go outside. So it's not crucial. I keep forgetting to buy and use it
Do you use Advantage or Advantage II? Seems like this might be a good alternative, I just don't feel comfortable with Revolutions Plus after seeing it knock out my last kitty like it did.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1800PetMeds has the original Revolution in a 6 or 12 pack: Revolution | 1800PetMeds

Petco also has it: https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/revloution-topical-solution-for-cats-51-15-lbs-blue

This web site also has it: Revolution (For Cats 5.1 -15 lbs) - 3 Month Pack(Blue) I have purchased supplies from this web site in the past (for a diabetic cat) and have never had any issues with orders.

Does your vet have any recommendations for flea / parasite preventative? Most people feel that indoor only cats do not need any parasite preventative.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lomofirefly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1800PetMeds has the original Revolution in a 6 or 12 pack: Revolution | 1800PetMeds

Petco also has it: https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/revloution-topical-solution-for-cats-51-15-lbs-blue

This web site also has it: Revolution (For Cats 5.1 -15 lbs) - 3 Month Pack(Blue) I have purchased supplies from this web site in the past (for a diabetic cat) and have never had any issues with orders.

Does your vet have any recommendations for flea / parasite preventative? Most people feel that indoor only cats do not need any parasite preventative.
My vet gave us an introductory pack of Revolutions Plus even though I told her that I didn't want to use it. She said that's all they sell so that's all she could give me.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Zoetis is probably discontinuing the original Revolution but you can still find it at some places until stock runs out. Check out the links I posted.