Possible Ocicat? Help Identify This Rescue!

ArielKittyMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I recently adopted this rescue kitty. The vet said she appears to be 4-5 months old.
She has a distinct coat, and an even more distinct personality! Which leads me to believe she is possibly a bengal or an ocicat? Her belly is also spotted.
She had literally no adjustment period to our home, just walked right in and acted like she's been here forever. She loves water... toilets, bathtub, dog water...
She also plays fetch, and likes to lay on my back/shoulders.
Let me know what you think! Thanks

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She looks like she might have some Egyptian Mau influence, based on her leaner body, and that side profile look very EMau to me. She even has those dark paw pads!

What color are her eyes? Are the spots only at the tip of her fur?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ArielKittyMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She looks like she might have some Egyptian Mau influence, based on her leaner body, and that side profile look very EMau to me. She even has those dark paw pads!

Her eyes are an amber color, I'll have to check on her fur in morning! Thank you for your reply! I've never heard of the Egyptian Mau (but I'm also not much of a cat expert, haha) so I'll have to do some googling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ArielKittyMom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Her spots are at the tips of fur, her fur seems to be very light, almost white, next to skin and get progressively darker