Positive post.....I hope you'll post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
VERY cool on the MP3 player!
Having fun with it despite the drearies? We had more sun today - rain moving in tonight though.

BUT.... one of our companies got an engagement letter from a broker dealer to whom we introduced them and that is VERY exciting news!
A lot of hard work paid off.

...and the kitties are being INCREDIBLY cute lately. Yes, they're treating us like furniture - but in a good and happy way.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very excited to have my oldest son home next week.
He will be here for a few weeks and then it's off to Japan for 2 years. We are so proud of him and very Thankful for this orders to Japan!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I'm very excited to have my oldest son home next week.
He will be here for a few weeks and then it's off to Japan for 2 years. We are so proud of him and very Thankful for this orders to Japan!
Oh how lovely! Will you get to visit him while he is in Japan? Does he already speak/write the language? I've heard that Japanese is rather easy to learn to speak, writing is a whole different issue.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm positive today because I handed in a complete assignment (due today) and have a 20 minute presentation on Wednesday (with 3 others) that I have finished and 2 assignments due Thursday that I've almost finished.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful for a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful, healthy and loving daughters, a roof over my head, good friends and life.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful today that there are lots of new things to do on TCS - caption this, photos of Nial's Firecracker, pumpkin drawing contest, draw a picture game. How fun.

Wish I didn't have study to do.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm thankful today that there are lots of new things to do on TCS - caption this, photos of Nial's Firecracker, pumpkin drawing contest, draw a picture game. How fun.

Wish I didn't have study to do.
I don't envy you. Been there, done that.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful for some quiet time

Long weekends are great, but tis nice to have the quiet time.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that DH came around and decided to let me get another kitty. I would've anyway but if he hasn't said yes I would've waited till after Nov and I wouldn't have Rosalie

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful for my kids agreeing to play hooky tomorrow
I need the help, and want to be around them before I leave for a bit

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that my fracture could've been worse.

I'm also thankful that my car insurance will be refunding me for this past month... I stopped using the car 9/22, but kept forgetting to call and cancel... but I did it yesterday and they're refunding the month...

Amanda

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thankful that I can afford a take away meal this week.

I'm also thankful I handed in two completed assignments in today and my next one isn't due until next Wednesday. I recieved two marks back this week - both A's. 89% for an essay on Inventory control in businesses and 85% for my big Presentation.

alaskakatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I worked at the shelter last Saturday and me and the other volunteer there were able to get homes for 6 wonderful cats! There were 12 there so we were sooooo happy! I love sending a kitty home to a loving forever home! It makes my heart smile even though I have to tell them goodbye. I always tell the new families to send us a picture and most do...I love seeing those cats I have loved and cared for in their new homes with their new families!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlaskaKatz

I worked at the shelter last Saturday and me and the other volunteer there were able to get homes for 6 wonderful cats! There were 12 there so we were sooooo happy! I love sending a kitty home to a loving forever home! It makes my heart smile even though I have to tell them goodbye. I always tell the new families to send us a picture and most do...I love seeing those cats I have loved and cared for in their new homes with their new families!
Now this truly is a positive post! Congratulations! Thank you for your kindness and for giving of yourself to make these things happen. It's wonderful to know there are people like you out there.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats Sam and Tamera - both are great news!!

Gary and I initiated coverage on our first stock in a while yesterday morning (we've done a bunch of private work), and it was up 8% yesterday, and it's up another 6% today! We don't like to see them spike so much so fast - but the company is really excited and happy, and it will make future work easier.

Most importantly, I'm so thankful for having a wonderful friend, willing to help out in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.