Positive feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you have a concern about a given post, you can flag it for the moderators to look at. That information stays private.

There are no posts that are shared with anyone other than the members who can see any posts that are on this site. If someone knows your username here and joins this site, specifically to track you, they can see whatever you have posted. It isn't a matter of providing it to them they can just find it on their own.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I mean things like my IP address cause I think it links the real life address to the computer

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Your IP address(es) can be tracked, if someone knows how to do that, but as far as I know, it won't give them any more than the site(s) you have visited. And, IP addresses can be different for varying sites. As I understand it, they would still have to know your username to go any further. And, if they know your username on any particular site, the IP address is kind of irrelevant.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:sigh: its just hard when I'm expected to be perfect and not have hissy fits, making it hard to not be hard on myself when I make mistakes, cause i had the tonne of concrete treatment done against me too many times
I've flat out told people face to face who expect me to be perfect, "I'll be perfect when you are." I think people tend to expect more out of others than themselves. :hugs:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Since the question has been answered and it's no longer on the topic of Site Help I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.