Positive feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Are we allowed to post it, or is it the same as with complaints and we have to send it in a message?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just MO, but if you are wanting to post positive to a thread about someone in that thread, I don't see why not. If you are wanting to create a thread to thank everyone in general, I think that is OK too. What is it that you want to do?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just MO, but if you are wanting to post positive to a thread about someone in that thread, I don't see why not. If you are wanting to create a thread to thank everyone in general, I think that is OK too. What is it that you want to do?
I wanted to put a thank you to all the staff for the hard work that you do

particularly when one of you has to deal with a dumbarse (me), like recently two posts I made got glued together cause dumbarse here has never learned how to edit posts (when on my phone cause it won't ever say edit)

< is the dumbarse

before it gets said: i know i'm eternally a bad member/bad person

Last edited:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I said this on another forum a while ago but I still think it: the hug smilie on posts looks like its having a satisfying poo

just a observation that I noticed a while ago and can't un notice it

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

particularly when one of you has to deal with a dumbarse (me), like recently two posts I made got glued together cause dumbarse here has never learned how to edit posts (when on my phone cause it won't ever say edit)

< is the dumbarse

You're doing great. We are all here to grow and learn together!

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You're doing great. We are all here to grow and learn together!
:sigh: its just hard when I'm expected to be perfect and not have hissy fits, making it hard to not be hard on myself when I make mistakes, cause i had the tonne of concrete treatment done against me too many times

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Don't take stuff so personally or literally. Oftenimes, people that fault others are the problem, not the ones they are finding fault with.

No one expects, or should expect, perfection as none of us are anywhere near perfect. Most of us try to learn from our mistakes, know that we will aways make some, understand some of them don't really even matter, and don't beat ourselves up for any of them. It's not worth the effort and is never good for our self-esteem or souls.

Spend less time worrying about what you may - or may not - be doing wrong, and more time thinking about the things you have done right - if you think hard enough you will find plenty.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

< is the dumbarse

You are a friendly and welcoming member here, and because of you, your cats get to live the Best Life. Nothing bad or dumb about you AT ALL! :hugs:

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
emotional unstable personality disorder, sadly, paints the world into black and white, with no grey in the middle, its a pain in the arse :sigh:
My family member has found great help in practising seeing the grey.

Our brains, even ones with mental health issues are all to some extent quite elastic when we begin practising a skill. Even if it takes a long time, or never becomes instinctual, it might help lift your spirits!
Keep reaching out to local supports too or online supports for people with similar needs.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
:sigh: its just hard when I'm expected to be perfect and not have hissy fits, making it hard to not be hard on myself when I make mistakes, cause i had the tonne of concrete treatment done against me too many times
I just wanted to add that no one is perfect, not me, not you, not anyone here and that's okay. 🤗 I can't tell you how many times I write a post then look back later and realize I made a mistake whether spelling, grammar, etc. It happens and no one gets upset or agitated. I sincerely hope you feel comfortable on this site since I'm sure everyone feels you are a valuable member.:hugs:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sadly cause I got learning issues *and* emotional unstable personality disorder I get shunted between learning disability services and mental health, they both say they can't help cause of the other thing and discharge me to each other, they can't seem to work together .....

Plus most forums are quick to ban me for being a bad person

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
question: is it a bad thing to ask if the staff of any forum are okay, and be worried about their mental health?

Just wondering cause I remember the mysupportforum main admin there, a while ago, had a go at me cause I said something like I was worried abouit the mental welfare of one of the nice staff there

i call it mysupportstalkersforum now cause they will hand over information about me to my ex if he joins there, the evidance for this is I asked them a while ago to delete my account, they banned it instead

power trippers (them I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.