Popping back in..

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just to say hello! I haven't been on here in months. Just wanted to see how everyone is doing and their babies. Ella and I just got home from the vet. It was time for her annual booster and 2nd rabies shot. She did a fantastic job.
 I'm so proud of her I think she deserves a new toy.
 Ella is over a year old now she has grown so big & weighs 10lbs 12oz. Such a healthy baby I have. 

Question: Are there specific "growth" toys Ella would like to play with? I went to petco over the weekend and bought her 2 new toys. The brand was called "Petstages" 1's for dental and the other is for energizing. She doesn't like them very well. She's so hard to please. 

Hope to hear from you all soon =]

XoXo- Lana

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back!

I can only offer my experience, but I really think it is the type of toy that matters.  Call me cynical, but I think "growth stage" toys is a simple marketing tool.

What type of toy does Ella like?  For example, Ritz seems to only like DaBird/DaMouse type of toy.  I drag the 'mouse' along the floor, pull it underneath a plastic bag [handles removed, sounds like a mouse maybe].  I recently bought a similar type of toy, but with an insect (dragon fly) at the end.  And Ritz loves it.  It's new to her

If Ella likes laser type of toys, there are different types of lasers on the market, for example, Undercover Mouse.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
[COLOR=#"Blue"]Hola y bienvenido nuevamente a TCS, ...Catulina :silver: Milky :whitecat: te saludan!!!........:wavey:[/COLOR]
(Translate: Hi and Welcome BACK to TCS, Catulina, Milky say hello to you!!!...;))

I hope you find not only old members, but also new good members here, Please feel again as your home and ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireless Mod´s to help us here!....:hyper:

See you on the forums!, Glad that you re-join us!:jive:

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey welcome back along!

You don't really get "age" toys here or what I've noticed anyways haha anything that mine have like in the past I just keep getting.....sooty likes cotton type pom poms but to get them sometimes I have to buy a pack of 8 to 12 toys as he only plays with 2 colours so I totally feel your pain with a picky kitty :lol3: