Poor Pengy thread is gone

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Michele - I started at the beginning of the thread and read all the way through it. I started crying at the first few updates, and just kept it up all the way through. Given all that's gone on, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out you're petting her regularly at this point. I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

Laurie

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm hoping Michelle is doing ok also. She was going through a lot there for awhile.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I'm hoping Michelle is doing ok also. She was going through a lot there for awhile.
That's the truth! Much as I want a Pengy fix, I want a Michele update too! I hope she's just super busy.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linda, you read my mind. I was just thinking about Michelle & Pengy yesterday.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wonder about them often. It's been a long time since Michele dropped in. I'd love to have an update.

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG what a special story.Such patience. I just read the entire thread . It took hours , but i was rivited. I would love to hear an update. I would really love to see some pics of Pengy . A Huge Thumbs Up to Pengy and Michele. I have taken in 2 strays but never a feral. I could only imagine what could have happened to my 2 had i have not taken them in. Your a champ Michele and so is your delightful lil fighter Pengy.

I cant wait to hear more.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Michele - you and Pengy (and the rest of your crew) are in our thoughts. It's been about a year since you visited TCS - but I thought I'd throw up a post to let you know we love you and miss you and Pengy!

Laurie

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I never read this thread before. I found it last night and am slowly working my way through... it's a lot to handle, emotionally, so I'm taking my time.

Just now, I read on page 16 about the first time you heard Pengy's voice, and I can't tell you how that touches me. I so treasure the voices of my kitties, all their different little sounds and how they use them so earnestly to communicate with me... and to think of how long and hard you worked for the joy of hearing sweet Pengy's meow... I'm just overcome with happiness for you both.

Continuing to read...

lyric

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Carol/Petunia, where have you found the Pengy thread? Or is it another trhread started after the original? I can only find posts saying they are sorry the Pengy thread is gone. If you can advise me as to how you are getting there that would be great as I would love to read it.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is the thread she's referring to. There was another that told the story from the beginning, which was lost in the crash of 2004, hence the title of this one. This one picks up the story and continues it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lyric -- Rapunzel is right, this is the only Pengy thread that exists now. But on page 15, I think (thereabouts, anyway) of this thread is a reproduction of the original post about Pengy, which someone managed to recover from a Google cache! (Boy, was I thrilled when I found that!) So you might want to start with that post, and then go back to the beginning of the thread...

lyric

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info. I'm going to look now. 11:30 at night I finally have time.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

(Excuse me -- that reproduction of the initial post is actually on page 16 of this thread, not 15.)
Remember that the number of posts per page will affect what page that a post appears on. It might be better if whoever finds it puts the post # which is in the upper right corner of the post.