Pointed Kitten

trainee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please help with descriptions for this little guy. He is a rescue, but unfortunately we are at maximum capacity and cannot keep him
He's on antibiotics for a nasty respiratory infection and won't be going anywhere until that is cleared up, but it will be helpful to know how to 'advertise' him when the time comes to find him a family of his own. He's adorable and deserves the best. Pics aren't that flattering since his eyes are puffy and goopy, trust me he really is cute in person. Vet guesses between 9 and 12 weeks, weight 2lbs. If that helps at all.

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My guess is that he is a sealpoint and white domestic shorthair. I think he has white markings on his face and that's why he has a pink nose and light color on his muzzle. You can also see the hint of a white blaze on his forehead.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I agree! I think he is a very cute seal point Domestic Shorthair. Thank you for caring for him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trainee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This picture shows his tail a bit better. It appears to have a tabby pattern. Will all his points have the tabby markings as they fill in? Thanks for pointing out the blaze, I can definitely see it now.

Attachments

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t think so. I think your cat like most pointed cats will darken all over and his tail will be darker with somewhat less visible stripes.

Summercats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful boy, hope he finds a good home.
Some Siamese have tabby markings, flame points do. To have points he need both parents to carry the gene. He could have had a flame (red) point parent.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its visible his whole backside is covered by the white splash.

He is what thay say high white.