Please say a small prayer for Black Paws

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He tested positive for feline leukemia and he went to the Bridge at 11:00 this afternoon. He only knew one kind hand in his short life. The hand that drew the shot, was the kindest hand of all. Please say a small prayer for a small black and white wild kitty that was fiesty even to the very end. And say a prayer for my vet, who now has the wounds to prove it.

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Hissy,

I don't know what to say. After all your hard work. He was very lucky to have you in his short life. I have always believed that things happen for a reason. He is at peace now. My
goes out to you.

Donna

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy, that is so sad

True, things happen for a reason, but sometimes its just so hard to fathom just What that reason is. Black Paws was very lucky that you rescued him, and took him to be helped.
Prayer said

Cleo

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh I hate to hear that!!!!! can I just say, this has been the worst day. this news is just par for the course.

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy

i'm so sorry to hear of this unfortuate news, perhaps his purpose was
to be served in Heaven and not here with us on Earth. whatever the reason
may be, i'm sure he will be missed, but, i am also sure his life will continue on up there, at the Rainbow Bridge.

you are such a special person, hissy.

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Hissy. FeLuk is a terrible way to die. I hope you realize that you saved him alot of suffering. Now he can be a guardian angel looking after other feral kitties.

comradekitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty - it is hard - we have all lost beloved pets - be happy for the time you guys had together. Linda

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hissy, It is so hard to open your heart to one of God`s little creatures, no matter how briefly,and then have to let them go. You are wrong about one thing...Black Paws knew 2 kind hands in his life. Not just the vets, but also yours.

rene

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hissy,
I am so sorry - you and I know with rescue that we lose so many and it hurts each time. I have given two and three weeks to kittens and cats who have never known kindness until they come to me and I know they are going to die. My old Socrates came to me at 13 from the City streets - torn apart by a Pitt Bull and in kidney failure. For four weeks he ate four cans of cat food a day, got pets and love and a soft bed to curl up in. It was all I could do for an old black and white cat, but it was the best month of his life. I am sorry for Black Paws - but there is no more pain for this kitty now and it is because of you and your kindness. I hope you and I meet someday - I would like to give you a hug!