Please pray for my kitty, Moses.

7cozycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i'm so sorry about thre results. cherish the time you have left with him. embrace every moment.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry the results were positive.
There are miracles out there, so I'm hoping for one for you, Moses and Steven. Enjoy every moment you have with Moses, and make his days as happy for both of you as you can.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snip, I was so sorry to hear about Moses. I'm praying for him and sending him lots of 'strength' and 'be well' vibes all the way from Down Under.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snipboy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Moses passed away last night at 9 PM. It was very sad and we cried all night long. His buddy Steven (our other cat) has been moaning on and off today. We are very sad.

Our biggest challenge is stopping the habits that were a part of our life with Moses. That's what's killing our hearts right now. The expectation of seeing him here and there and such. It's very tough. Our hearts are broken.

FIP is a horrible thing. And it is so random as well. In my research into it, I see there are a number or alternative therapies that have been tried in beating it back. A few of them seem promising. Perhaps this site needs a page with homeopathic remedies or some such. It sounds like super does of special vitamin c for cats might do the trick.

Anyhow, I am trying to figure out how live without him now. We only had him 10 weeks, but he left an indelible mark on my heart.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support

snip

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so very sad for you. It hurts so much to lose a loved companion....even when the sweet kitty was with you for only a short time. My heart goes out to you.

(((((((Snip)))))))

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you. It is so difficult to lose one of our furry loves. Try to comfort yourself with the knowledge that you gave Moses a good life for the short time he was able to be with you. You loved him, and he knew that. He gave you all of his love, too.

Count a few more tears shed for little Moses. If you haven't done so, read the Rainbow Bridge poem, and know that he is healthy and playing at the Bridge, waiting for the time when you will be reunited.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snip, what can I say... so sorry for your loss. Most of us here know what its like to lose a baby furry, we know how awful it feels, but as Heidi said please try to take comfort in the fact that you gave him the best life a kitty could have while he was with you.

sydney the kid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you , Snip ...! How horrible for little Moses !
I surely pray that your Steven didn't catch it too ; that would be unbearable ..! It is so sad to loose a cat ; and even more when the cat is far to young to go to the RB yet .. . My Sydney was nearly 2 , and it still hurts so much ( it happened on July 22) !

Take care !!!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snip - I am so very sorry about Moses. Words will be of little comfort to you now, but when you can, please go to the Bridge forum and write about your Moses. Also take the time to read the poem called Rainbow Bridge, at the top.
You and your family are in my thoughts!
for Moses