Please pray for my baby!

beckyb54

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
dear Anne; I'm new to this site, but when I read your posts I felt like I had to reply.
I have 4 children ages; 30, 25, 20 and my youngest boy 16. I have heard of people bleeding during their pregnancy, I have not experienced it myself, but I know it must be very nerve wracking. I will keep you in my prayers.
I am blessed with 1 granddaughter (15 months and 2 more coming by this Oct.) My 20 year old,her husband and my granddaughter live with me, she will be having another in Oct. It's tiring some times having a baby in the house again after 16 years, but when they go out some where there is such an empty feeling; then I miss her. Well babies are a gift from God and I pray you will get your gift soon.

God Bless;

Beckyb54

ash

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anne I had my cycle till I was 4 months pregnant! I did not know I was with child! My cycle was lighter then normal but still had it! He is my only non furry child!

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne

i also feel just awful for not responding till now, please forgive my absences as of late.

i have you and your baby in my prayers :angel2:

i will pray for a heartbeat, and a safe & happy pregnancy for you and your husband.

you are in my heart, and thoughts always.

Much Love,
Kate

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Becky....I am so glad you have joined us, I hope you post more often! And Anne....I am thinking of you...hope all is well....you mean so much to me, if you only knew! I will keep praying for you and the baby!!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,
I don't know you very well yet but I hope everything turns out great for you. I had a miscarriage when I was 27 and am not sure if I can have any more pregnancies without loosing them too.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.