Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers

marinewife05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got a phone call this morning and found out that one of my uncles on my father's side passed away this morning. Then I got an email that another uncle on my father's side was just given 8-10 months left to live because his cancer is spreading too aggressively. Both of my grandmother's (maternal and paternal) haven't been in the best of health. My mother had a severe case of diverticulitis and has to have a colonoscopy to check for cancer.

I guess the saying "when it rains it pours" holds true here. I don't know how much more bad news I can take.

Please pray for my family. My uncle that passed away was my favorite uncle growing up. I'm just very numb at the moment. I don't know when it will all sink in.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear that sweetheart, my thoughts are with you and your family.xx

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So sorry to hear your news. I hope your mom's colonoscopy results are good. You and your family will be in my prayers.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To have everything pile up at once like that, how horrible? I would be difficult enough taking each of these things one at a time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.