PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

mrsfpmister

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! Any update?!

Thank goodness he was saved, and being alive with no or compromised vision is better than what he faced before you found him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cierraannn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

So awesome to hear that he's on the mend!  Good for you for getting him the medical attention he needs.  I know many one-eyed (or blind) kitties that get along perfectly fine and are very healthy.  Be sure to look for infection and to watch the other eye and keep it healthy.
Thank you all so much for the help in this crazy situation i have been in I honestly couldn't have done it with out you!!! He is doing good but his left eye is getting worse the vet gave us some gel stuff to put in it to help but i haven't really seen any difference in it and i don't really wanna take this one out to but we will do whatever is necessary for Silas honestly i don't think the vet should have mad the in-scion that big its the hole side of his face but i guess as long as it helps right? Right now we have a little cone around his tiny head to stop from itching but is there any ointment i should put on it i heard to use neosporine but then i heard not to use it any suggestions?????  

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As a quick reply since I have to leave to work adoptions today, but the incision is likely that big because the vet wanted to clean out all the infectious tissue. Making it a very oversized looking site.

I wouldn't use any topical on it unless the vet instructed this.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you're concerned about it, call the vet's office on Monday and ask for idoxuridine drops.