Please help these URGENT kitties, they are all beautiful!

kutin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All of these darlings have been at the shelter way too long, and all need homes soon!

These cats are less urgent, but they still need a home:

Please PM me or post here if you have any suggestions, offers to rescue, or want info about adopting them.

Please hurry!

1st pic: 1 year old female, had babies, all were adopted, now she is all alone!

2nd pic: 2 year old female, beautiful tuxedo girl, very sweet!

3rd pic: Both 1 year old neutered males, Black is named Skyler, Tiger is named Harry, both sweet cats

4th pic: 6 month male, named Gilbert

5th pic: 2 year old male Siamese with pretty blue eyes, front declawed, pretty cat!

All of these cats are at the Porter County Animal Shelter in a town called Valparaiso, in northwest IN. Transport can be arranged. Please help them.

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I could not see the pictures either. I even refreshed but nothing.

I went to the petfinder site by your link and still could not see any pictures. Sorry

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here ya go hon.I see your posts on Petfinder a lot and I know you really try to help all the animals.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks vettech , now I can see them .

OMG they are so cute , all off them
I hope they find homes soon . I will say a prayer for them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kutin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Vettech-

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!

I dunno why I am having so much trouble figuring this out.

Thanks, though. I'd be interested in learning how to do it the right way. So far this is what I do:

I go to the viewable portion of my webshots community page. I right-click on each photo that I want to post, and click properties. Then I copy the url. Then, if it is multiple photos, which it usually is, I paste the urls on my microsoft word program. Then when I get them all on there, I copy them all together, and paste them all on the message box here and on petfinder. Then for each one, I highlight it, and click the IMG button. Now why doesn't it work?!?!?

So frustrating...........

But thanks so much for posting them.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kutin
Vettech-

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!

I dunno why I am having so much trouble figuring this out.

Thanks, though. I'd be interested in learning how to do it the right way. So far this is what I do:

I go to the viewable portion of my webshots community page. I right-click on each photo that I want to post, and click properties. Then I copy the url. Then, if it is multiple photos, which it usually is, I paste the urls on my microsoft word program. Then when I get them all on there, I copy them all together, and paste them all on the message box here and on petfinder. Then for each one, I highlight it, and click the IMG button. Now why doesn't it work?!?!?

So frustrating...........

But thanks so much for posting them.
No problem.

Maybe you could try putting the pictures on Snapfish instead of webshots.That's what I used and I think a lot of people on Petfinder use it as well.

kutin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
BUMP!!!!!!

Help still desperately needed, the shelter is swamped with cats!!!

The two cats below are Harry and Skyler, and they are both 1 year old neutered males. They are EXTREMEMLY URGENT!

kutin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I got your email and emailed the person that wants a kitty. I know a few neutered male cats!!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cool! I hope it works out. I have no idea about this person it was a passing conversation- but I am sure you have a stringent adoption policy! Good luck!