PLEASE HELP SUPPORT MIRABEL

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mirabel is a stray cat living in my street. She has a wound on her ear since May 2020. Although I feed her every day, she remains distant and would not want to be touched. The cure I am giving her is not enough to heal her ear. I've been searching for groups or individuals who could rescue her since September 2020, until January 2021, I was able to find Preslee's Home. They rescued her on January 7, 2021. Mirabel is now under the watch of Preslee's Home. She is under medication at the moment. Preslee's Home has informed me that Mirabel's battle will be long and expensive because of the poor condition of her blood. Mirabel's Facebook page is here below:

I would like to ask the kind-hearted people of this group to please help with the medications of Mirabel. Preslee's Home relies on support and donations. Mirabel's needs have exceeded what the shelter can provide at the moment. Your generosity would mean so much to Mirabel. Please I am knocking at your door for her. Thank you for your kind consideration. God bless you.

Attachments

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Mani,

How could I get authorization for this post? Could I submit any documents for legitimacy? Please advise me. Thank you.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Mani,
How could I get authorization for this post? Could I submit any documents for legitimacy? Please advise me. Thank you.
It's ok.. the post stays. We just always put a generic disclaimer after any requests for money.

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. However, I could provide proof of legitimacy from Preslee's Shelter so people would know this post is sincere. This is for the benefit of Mirabel.

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update for Mirabel. Please let us help her. Thank you.

1611553631485.png

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you would like to donate, you can send your donations to Paypal with email address: [email protected]. Please put a note "Donation for Mirabel". If you have donated something, please message me thru this thread so I can inform Preslee's Shelter.

Thank you.

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Kind-hearted people. This is the latest status of Mirabel. Please click the Facebook link below. She is recovering but still needs your support. Thank you for your kindness.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Thank you for taking care of this lovely soul. You've restored my faith in humanity! I sent you some money through Paypal just now. I just emailed you the info through the site's DM system.

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! Thank you for taking care of this lovely soul. You've restored my faith in humanity! I sent you some money through Paypal just now. I just emailed you the info through the site's DM system.
Hi,

I contacted Preslee's Shelter today, and they confirmed receipt of your donation thru PayPal.

I am extremely grateful for your kind generosity. May God bless you more :)

pbcates25

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello again Cat Lovers,

I would like to ask you to please continue supporting Mirabel's treatment and medication. Her vet bills and medicines are quite high. She has been given treatment and will undergo another CBC test to check if her blood profile has improved. Donations have reached P5,843 ($126) as of February 13, 2021. Mirabel's vet bills and medication have reached P10,991.50 ($236). Please check her post at Preslee's Shelter's Facebook page below. Thank you for your kind generosity.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sent you another donation though Paypal. Thank you for helping this cat! She's incredibly lucky to have you. I was told the funds would be available for you by the 24th.