Please Help! My Mini Is Drooling, Coughing, Sneezing Ect....

Minis-Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 3 year old girl Mini woke up this morning with runny eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and drooling (A lot!). She won't touch her food, and worse than that she won't drink anything. There are 3 male cats upstairs in our building that have all been sick, and one of them had to be given subcutaneous fluids for 4 days!
I don't know whether to take her to the vet now, or to wait and see if she develops a fever or another symptom of bacterial infection. When the tenant upstairs atook her cat last week they really didn't do much, and said it was a viral thing that would pass in a week or so. The biggest issue I have right now is that she is drooling sooooooo much! It is literally a steady stream that pools at her feet.
Any suggestions would be so appreciated!
:( Mini's Mom

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. It would be my inclination to take her to the vet, instead of waiting for something else to go wrong. She is already not eating or drinking, which can lead very quickly to other issues. Better safe than sorry.

And, for Mini's and your own sake, I hope you are not using the same vet as your upstairs tenant.